The Iwate Galaxy Railway will carry out the following railroad crossing accident prevention campaigns during the "Autumn National Road Safety Campaign" in Japan.
1. Implementation date: September 21st (Tuesday) to 30th (Thursday), 2021 * During the same period as the autumn national traffic safety campaign
2. Exercise content: Call for prevention of railroad crossing accidents at railroad crossings, enlightenment activities to police stations along railway lines, posters and banners at stations and offices, and publicity activities through in-car broadcasting
3. Efforts to call for accident prevention at railroad crossings
(1) Date and time: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 7: 45-8: 15
(2) Place: Iwate Ginga Railway Line Sakaidagawara railroad crossing
* 132-2 Kitayugaose, Morioka City
(3) Contents: Call for accident prevention by the president, safety Supervisor, etc.
* Police and JR East will also participate.
With the aim of improving the knowledge and skills of employees and working together to ensure the safety and stable transportation of trains,
Sanriku Railway, a member of our association, will hold an abnormal driving handling training session (actual vehicle training) on June 28 (Monday).
Details are as follows
1 June 28th, 2021 (Monday) 11: 35-13: 20
2 Location Taro Station (17-2 Taro Kobayashi, Miyako City)
3 Training content A driving method in which another train rescues a train that has become unable to run due to a breakdown between stations.
4 Depends on the driving handling training session
(1) Opening 11:35
(2) Explanation of training contents 11:40
(3) Start of training 11:55
(4) End of training 13:10
(5) Comment / Closing 13:20
5 Main training contents
① Enforcement of the messenger law accompanying the operation of rescue trains
② Designation and cancellation of dispatched stationmasters and how to respond to dispatched stationmasters
③ Handling of the driver
④ Thorough contact with relevant parties during rescue train operation